Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Clean and Simple in Red,White and Blue


Better late than never I guess.  I discovered a new challenge blog cas-ual fridays and decided to give their Polka Dot challenge a go.  I was already too late to play with Pals Paper Art's Red,White and Blue challenge Here but I wanted to challenge myself to use those colors anyway.  I went outside of the 4th of July box and went Floral.  I wanted to play with my "new to me" Dot,Dot,Dot stamp from Stampin' Up I thought it would pair perfectly with my Blossom Punch.  What do you think?  The funny part is that I didn't read the date of the Polka Dot Challenge and I missed the deadline :)  Oh well, I got a nice card out of it anyway!

Supplies Used (all SU except ribbon):
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Dot Dot Dot
CS: Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Misc: Red Satin Ribbon, Polka Dot EF, Blossom Punch, Bird Punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment