Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day Roger


When my new stamp set, Uncharted Territory, arrived, I couldn't wait to use it!  I decided to make Roger a Father's Day card - from the Girls - with it.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Ann Schach's blog Here .  It is not exactly like hers but influenced by it.  I don't know why it took me so long to buy this set and I'm so sad it retired with the old Stampin' Up catalog!
I hope Roger loves this card as much as I do!

Supplies (all Stampin' UP):
Stamps: Uncharted Territory, Tiny Tags,So Many Sayings
CS: Early Espresso, Marina Mist,Cajun Craze
Ink: Black Sazon, Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Basic Grey, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
Misc: Watercolor pen, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Jewelry Tag Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch,  Snow Burst EF, Nautical Expedition DP

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous, Mary! I love all of the little details! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete