Monday, June 18, 2012

The Paper Players 100th Challenge




This week, the challenge is to pick from all of their past challenges.  I chose a Color challenge and a Sketch Challenge.  The Color challenge I chose highlighted 2 Stampin' Up! colors I had never used: Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party.  At first they said "floral" to me but they are a little pale so went with "the sea" instead.  This is my first time "Playing with the Players" and it was a lot of fun!  Here are the challenges I chose:

and here is my card:


Supplies Used (all SU)
Stamps: Uncharted Territory, Perfect Words
Ink: Black Stazon, Wisteria Wonder, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and touch of Daffodil Delight for the Lighthouse Light (can't not have the light on!)
Ribbon: Pear Pizzazz
Misc: Dots Embossing Folder, Punch, Water Color Pen

To Play with the Players go to:  http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/




3 comments:

  1. Mary, my mind went floral with these colors, too...but... the theme you chose is so perfect! I love the polka dot embossed background layer and your beautifully tied bow. The image coloring reminds me of a warm summer's day. Gorgeous. So glad you were able to join in on the fun at the Paper Players centennial challenge.
    Jaydee
    P.S. Really admire you for your agility training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, not one but two challenges to highlight from our archives! How clever of you to think "sea" with these colors--it is so soft and lovely. A perfect use of the sketch and brilliant take on the colors! Thank you for celebrating our 100th challenge with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely lovely, the colours work so well with the theme...just a stunning creation! Thank you for celebrating our 100th challenge with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete