Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Box Gone Bad


What do I do when a fabulous project goes terribly wrong?  Hide it :)
I received a wonderful box tutorial from my Mentor & Upline and could not wait to make the project!  However, it went terribly wrong - right in the middle - and there was just no way I could throw that much cardstock and designer paper into the trash and start over!  I had to think of something to hide my mistake!  So, that panel on the front, it isn't supposed to be there :)  Overall, it looks pretty good.   I will try this project again and see if I can't get it right.  I don't think that anyone will know it wasn't intended to look this way.  That is one thing I love about paper crafting:  
There are no mistakes, only opportunities for creativity!
Have a fantastic day!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment