Thursday, August 30, 2012

Down Came a Spider...


... to wish you a Happy Halloween!

I whipped up this cute and quick Halloween card with my new Googly Gouls and Wacky Wishes stamp sets.  I had the panel from the Howlstooth and Scarybone designer paper and the scallop edge strip leftover from my Frightening Feline card I posted earlier.  I simply added a narrow border of Tangerine Tango at the top to finish it off.  Next, I stamped the Happy Halloween from Wacky Wishes on Very Vanilla cardstock with Black Craft Ink and heat embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder.  I cut it down and mounted it on a black piece just slightly larger.  My spider from Googly Gouls was stamped in the Black Craft Ink and heat embossed in Clear Embossing Powder as well.  I love this little spider!  He's so cute!  I punched him out with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch and mounted him on a Tangerine Tango circle punched with my 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  Both the greeting panel and my spider are adhered to the front panel with Dimensionals.   I love it!  

Have a Great Day and Thanks for stopping by,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment