Friday, August 10, 2012


Friday already!

It has been a very crazy week here!  Midge gave me a scare on Sunday with a rear leg and my poor Lucy's face swelled up on Tuesday night!  I had to rush her in to the Vet on Wednesday.   It appeared to be an infected salivary gland so they put her on an antibiotic.   Thankfully, a few hours after the first dose, she appeared much better!  Today, you can't tell anything was wrong from the outside.   I am crossing my fingers that it stays that way!  Midge's leg appears to be ok but she goes to the Vet on Tuesday for her yearly appointment and we will have her leg checked out then.  Until then, no Agility and no Field training!  And, no soccer, tennis balls, etc.  Poor Midge!  On a good note, my first order out of the New Holiday Catalog arrived yesterday!!!  I have all of my new stamp sets mounted and have tested them out, along with the new Framelit dies and Sizzix Die I ordered!  I hope to have some new projects ready to post this weekend!  In the meantime, Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment