Thursday, August 16, 2012

The wait is over...


It has been very busy for the Bush family this week.  I had my Granddaughters Monday - Tuesday while their Brother was making his arrival into the world!  Atticus Edward is an incredibly beautiful baby!  22 days early and perfect!  His big sisters are so proud and so excited - as are we :)  I can't wait until he comes home and we can cuddle him and love on him!  

Before going to the hospital to meet our new Grandson, Midge and Lucy went to see the Vet.  Both girls had positive outcomes!  Midge returned to field training on Tuesday night and did better than she had been doing before her 2 weeks of R&R!  We hope to return to Agility class tonight - positive vibes being sent to our instructor who has been out the past two weeks with a knee injury of her own!  I'm hoping her Doctors have her on the road to recovery too!

I have managed to work in a couple of Stamping projects but I need to photograph them so I can post them.  The Girls made a few cards for their new sibling as well: pink ones and blue ones, just in case :)
I should get them posted too...

Have a great day!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment