Friday, October 5, 2012

It's almost that time of year again...


The leaves here in New England are starting to change color and that means it is time for me to pack up our things and prepare for our transition to South Carolina!   Every year I am amazed by how much I have accumulated that needs to make the trip with us!   I may need to pick up a few more packing boxes this year :)
  
As always, I procrastinate packing up my "stamping stuff".  I can't play with it once it's packed so I put it off as long as I can!  I can't wait to see how much my collection has grown once all of my beloved stamps etc are together under one roof!   I've only just begun to sort everything out and "stage" it but I can already tell, I'm gonna need more boxes!  The guest room bed is serving as my sorting table :)


Well, now I step away from the packing for the weekend.  We are camping on Cape Cod with the family this weekend and it's almost time to head out!  Next week I hope to post some of my latest projects for you!  In the meantime, Have a fabulous weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,
Mary 




No comments:

Post a Comment