Friday, October 12, 2012

One last share before I go...


It's almost time to say Goodbye to Massachusetts and Hello, Again to South Carolina!

All of my "stuff" has been boxed up and loaded into the trailer.  I am so sorry that I have not managed to post any projects lately.  I have been having some issues with iPhoto - it deleted almost 100 photos on me and I lost photos of some projects I wanted to post.  Unfortunately, the projects are packed away and it just was not possible to re-photograph again.  Once I am settled in SC, I can fix that :)

So, I leave you with this little "tease" shot of a card I made.   I plan to teach this card at my first events in South Carolina!  I'm very excited!  It's a great card and I made two of them - this Missing You card and one with a different sentiment.  Stay tuned for the full reveal once I am settled in!  

In the meantime,Thanks,as always, for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment