Thursday, November 8, 2012

A little Sparkle to brighten up the Holidays


A little bit of bling goes a long way (grin)!  
This card was featured in our Demonstrator magazine, Stampin' Success.  
I wanted to make it the second I saw it!   
But, alas, I didn't have the Snow Flurry Bigz Die ( 127813 $21.95) to make it.  
What's a girl to do?  Order it of course!  
I got right to making it the day my die arrived!  I love it!  
I don't think this photo does it justice.  It's so pretty and sparkly in person.
  
I used Naturals White cardstock and ran it through big shot with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (120902 $7.95).  The Snowflakes were cut out in Silver Glimmer Paper (124005 $4.95 pkg of 2 sheets) and colored using re-inker and sponges daubers.  How pretty!  
I layered my snowflakes together with a silver brad, popped them up on the card with Dimensionals, added my Sentiment and a couple of strips of Glimmer Paper and I was done!  
I hope you can see a little of the beauty of this card.  

Thanks for Stopping by today,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment