Friday, November 9, 2012

A "Mary" by Mary


This card was originally created by the super talented Mary Fish.  I fell in love with her card the second I saw it.  As is usually the case, I did not have some of the major elements she used on-hand (read that as I didn't have the Designer paper - grin) so I was forced to come up with my own version.  The design is hers but the color scheme and papers are all mine.

I used the Floral Frames Framelits ( 127012 $26.95) to create the body of my card in my new Favorite Color!  Raspberry Ripple.  Using the next size down frame, I cut out flowers in 2 coordinating Designer Papers from the Orchard Harvest collection.  I cut a small flower shape from the Floral Frames Framelits in Raspberry Ripple to mount my greeting on.  "Especially for You" is from the Made for You stamp set.  I love this set of 3 stamps (W: 126340 $11.95 C: 126342 $8.95).   The leaves were cut with the Blossom Petals Builder Punch ( 121808 $16.95).   The flagging is Whisper White with 3 of our Gold Brads (119741 $6.95 assorted metallics).

I hope you enjoy my version as much as I did Mary's.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment