Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween Purses for the Girlies!


I made the cutest (if I may say so myself) purses for my girls for Halloween this year.  
They are simply adorable!!!  
I absolutely love this purse!  You can make them for just about any occasion and I know that I will be making a lot more of these in the future!  With three Granddaughters, they will have boatloads of them - after all, a girl can not have too many purses, can she?  Hee Hee :)
These particular purses were made with some retired Halloween designer paper from last year's Stampin Up collection.  I used Basic Black for the edges and tabs with Black Satin Ribbon for the handles which I attached with Silver Brads.  The stamped message is from a current Stampin Up Halloween stamp set: Wicked Cool. 
These purses are the perfect size for a gift card, a chapstick, a little bauble or, in this case, I little bit of candy.  My girls are getting a little package of M&Ms in theirs :)

Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Stamping!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment