Friday, November 16, 2012

Warm Up with a Smile


Here is a super fun card that is sure to warm the hearts of your family and friends this Holiday Season!

I just love this Gingerbread Man (or Woman depending on how you stamp them ) 
and his bright, smiling face!  Here he is with 2 steaming cups of hot cocoa 
ready to warm the hearts of the recipient of this card :)  

The steaming cups of cocoa and the gingerbread man were stamped using images from our new Scentsational Season Stamp Set from the Holiday Catalog (pg 16 W: 121026 $18.95 C: 121190 $14.95) then cut out with the coordinating Holiday Collection Framelit Dies ( 127814 $24.95).  Stampin' Up is even bundling these two items together and offering them to us at a 15% savings over buying them separately!  How sweet is that?!  Just make sure you enter the Bundle Item Numbers to receive your discount!  Wood Mount set with Framelit Dies: 129945 $36.95 or Clear Mount Set with Framelit Dies: 129946 $32.95.

The backdrop for my images was cut using my new Window Frames Collection Framelit Dies from the Holiday Catalog.  They can be found on page 30 (129021 $26.95).  They even have a special coordinating Festive Paper-Piercing Pack if I want to step up my panels a notch and pierce the edges (I will be posting a card, on which I used the piercing templates, soon).  You will see this fun pack on pg 30 of the Holiday Catalog  (127857 $7.95).  It also coordinates with the Holiday Ornaments Bundle (Holiday Catalog pg3) and the Labels Collection Framelits Dies (pg 191 of the Annual Catalog) as well  making it a must-have!!!  

I hope my smiling Gingerbread Man and his steaming cups of cocoa brought a smile to your face 
and warmed your heart!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment