Thursday, December 27, 2012

Getting a head-start on next year!


Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year!

The last few weeks have been soooo busy for us - as I am sure they have been for you!
In thinking about what I want my next year to look like, the first thing I wanted was to be less chaotic and more prepared for those things that I know will be here before I know it - like Christmas!
So, after all of my Christmas cards were mailed - at the last minute and a few short - I started making my cards for next Christmas!  After all, it will be here before I know it and I don't want to be caught unprepared - again!

So, in the coming days, I will be posting my creations and I hope they inspire you to get a head start as well!  I have a quite a few new stamp sets to play with as well and I am looking forward to inking them up and creating with them!  New Years eve is coming and I'm working on my "resolutions" list.  This aught to be interesting :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come back for daily doses of inspiration starting soon!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment