Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Items Added to the Clearance Rack


Who doesn't love a bargain???
I know I do!

So, it is with much excitement that I can tell you that Stampin' Up has added new items to the Clearance Rack!  Bargains galore can be found there and in every category!  Ribbon, Cardstock, Designer Papers, Punches, Sizzix Dies, Embossing Folders, Ink... you name it!
Don't miss out!  Items tend to disappear at a blink of an eye and I have lost out on more occasions than I care to remember!  If you want it, buy it!  It just may not be there if you wait so much as an hour!  Sleep on it and it's sure to be gone.  Just ask me, I'd know :(

Just click right over to my online store and enter the bargain hunters paradise called
The Clearance Rack

Happy Bargain Shopping :)
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment