Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cannery Creation Sneak Peek!


  Here is a little Sneak Peek into tomorrow's card!
Mission Organization is still raging through my craft space but I thought I would give you a little peek into tomorrow's post.  And, tomorrow I will be able to give an update on my organizing - maybe it will inspire you to do a little work on your own space :)  I feel fantastic about what I've accomplished so far!
I still have a long way to go but what a great feeling it is to have all of my stamp sets recorded in binders and at my fingertips!  I'm working on my stash of Designer Papers now!  I had no idea how many different stacks I had!  It has been a trip down memory lane as they go back a few years!

Happy Sunday and I will see you tomorrow with my full reveal!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment