Monday, January 28, 2013

Love Heart



Happy Monday Friends!

Here is a card to brighten your day!

I only used two colors on today's card - and is white even considered a "color"?

I used Whisper White for my card base and additional top panel and Real Red.

The heart image is Love Heart - which was available, as a single stamp, last month.  
I absolutely love this stamp!  What's not to love?!

I stamped my Love Heart in Real Red on Whisper White 
and punched it out with it's coordinating Full Heart Punch.  

I added this to a Whisper White square with Dimensionals.
This square was then mounted to a square 1/4" larger - again using Dimensionals.
This square was then mounted to a Real Red square - cut 1/4" larger - using snail adhesive.

I wrapped one end of a length of Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (retired) 
around the top whisper white panel prior to attaching the panel to my card base.  
The other end I snipped.  I used snail adhesive to lay the ribbon flat.  
I attached the image panel layers to the front - over the ribbon - with Dimensionals.

In the upper right hand corner, I used glue dots to adhere 3 little blossoms, in real red, 
punched with the  bitty flower in the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack.  
I attached a self-adhesive Rhinestone jewel to the center of each one.

Quick and easy and bright and beautiful!
Ready to send some Love to a special Valentine!

I hope you have enjoyed today's card!

Supplies:

Cardstock:
Real Red
Whisper White

Ink:
Real Red

Stamp:
Love Heart (sorry, no longer avail.)
substitute the heart image of your choice or an embossed punched heart 

Tools and Misc:
Full Heart Punch IBC #119883 $16.95
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack IBC # 118309 $16.05
Rhinestone Basic Jewels IBC #119246 $4.95
Stampin' Dimensionals IBC #104430 $3.95
Snail Adhesive IBC # 104332/104331 refills






Current products can be ordered in my online store, using the code numbers I've provided, 
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!
Just click the link to your right ;)
If you prefer for me to place your order for you, simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

******************************************************************

And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my upcoming Technique Tuesday sessions 
or my Be My Valentine Card Class
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there as well. 

Also...
I am taking reservations for the next wave of Stamp Club - starting February 9th(new date)!  
You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  
Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  
Stamp Club is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Stamping!
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment