Wednesday, January 2, 2013

No Peeking: Snowman


This jolly Snowman and cute tree image are the last of the large images in the No Peeking stamp set.  There is also a cute little birdie and "Jolly Christmas" which I used on the inside of my gift cards.  
The set also includes "To:" & " From:" 
which are fantastic for making cards using these super cute characters.

I stayed with my Wild Wasabi/Early Espresso combo and dug out some more retired ribbon in Early Espresso.  I sponged the edges of my image panel and brought out my super fun 
Color Spritzer Tool (IB pg 179 #107066 $12.95). 
I also mixed up a Stampin' Spritzer ( IB pg 179 #126185 $2.95/pk of 2) with rubbing alcohol and Champagne Shimmer Paint (IB pg 158 #116806 $5.95) 
and gave the whole panel a coating of shimmer.  It really sparkles!

I just love these gift cards and they are so fun and easy to make!  
I imagine making them for so many occasions by simply changing the colors and images!  
Look for more of these to debut here!


All of the supplies for todays card are available in my online store 24/7 
with direct delivery to your door.  
If you have any questions about today's project, don't hesitate to ask!


Thanks for stopping by today,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment