Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sale-a-bration Sneak Peek!


I had a chance to play with my Sneak Peek Sale-a-bration stamp set Pretty Petites 
and the coordinating Petite Curly Label punch.  

I came up with this little 3x3 note card. 

I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 3" x 6" and scored the 6" side at 3".  
I used the Stampin' Pierce Mat (IB pg 181 #126199 $4.95), 
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (IB pg 181 #126187 $7.95) and 
Paper Piercing Tool (IB pg 181 #126189 $3.95) 
to pierce a tidy row of holes along the bottom edge.


This "Thank You" image is just one of the 8 stamps in the Pretty Petites Stamp Set 
that you can earn for FREE, with a $50 order, 
during Sale-a-bration - beginning January 22nd!  
You can earn the coordinating Petite Curly Label Punch as well!  
I look forward to Sale-a-bration every year!!!  
This year's Sale-a-bration items are fabulous!!!!  You will not want to miss out!!!

I punched a piece of Lucky Limeade with the Curly Label Punch (IB pg 182 #119851 $16.95)
To that, I added a Whisper White circle  I punched with 
the 1" circle punch (IB pg 184 #119868 $12.95 ).
I then used the circle template from the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (IB pg 181 #126187 $7.95) 
to pierce a circle around the white piece.
I stamped the "Thank You" in Island Indigo, and punched it out with the coordinating punch.
This was added to the rest with a Dimensional.


I took a short length of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon (IB pg 172 #122977 $9.95/10yds)
and snipped the ends.  I attached it to the card front using snail adhesive and added my image panel 
over it using Dimensionals and my little note card was done!

My color scheme came from the Color Coach (IB pg 151 #120148 $14.95).  
This handy color swatch book helps me coordinate colors with confidence!  
Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade are In-Colors and just so happen to be 
right next to each other in my book!  I love the way they look together!

I must admit, I got the idea for the layers and piercing while surfing the internet.  So, if this was your original idea, please let me know so I can give credit where the credit is due!  
I have searched to find my original inspiration again but I can't find it!!!

I hope you have enjoyed my little Thank You card!  
These little cards will be making their way to my customers with their club orders this month :)


All of these products can be ordered in my online store, using the code numbers I provided, 
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!
Just click the link to your right ;)
If you prefer for me to place your order for you, simply give me a call and I will do that for you!


And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my Valentine Card Class
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there. 

Also...
 I am taking reservations for the next wave of Stamp Club - starting in two weeks!  
You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  
Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  
Club is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Tuesday Friends!  
Thanks for stopping by today,

Mary 







No comments:

Post a Comment