Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Coming Soon! ScrapBooking Classes for the Busy Scrapper!

 I am very excited to announce my New Classes:

ScrapBooking for the Busy Scrapper!

If you are anything like me, you have boxes and folders and totes of developed photos waiting to be put into albums but the number of them has you completely stumped as to where to start so you just leave them as they are and say... someday...

Well, I have developed a solution to attacking the problem!

I am developing page layouts that fit any occasion and all sizes and styles of albums!  I am finding it is much easier to sit down and design a page and then select the photos for that page.  I used to do it the other way around, select my photos and then design the page.  But this is so much easier!  I now have completed pages to put in my albums that date back 8 years!  

I am excited to be able to share this with you!  

At my new ScrapBook Classes for the Busy Scrapper, we will create an entire page that is ready for your photos.  Each page will hold at least 4 photos and can easily be re-created if you need/want a two page spread.  

We will create 2 entirely different pages at each class.  You will take home 2 complete pages - and be able to go home and put your photos on right away!  

The class fee is $10 and I will provide everything you need - you only need to bring your choice of adhesive for assembling the pages.    My classes are based on a 12x12 page however, if you use 6x6 or 8x8 pages, no problem!  Just let me know and I will adapt the pages for you ahead of time.

My first class is March 4th.  Complete details can be found on my website here.
You can rsvp for class there as well.
I am offering a day and evening session.  

I hope you can join me!

Not local but interested in a Class Kit?  
Send me an email or give me a call, I can provide that for you!
Contact me for complete details!

Happy Scrappin'
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment