Saturday, February 2, 2013

Floral Fusion Poetry


Let me first start by saying - I LOVE THIS CARD!

So much so that I made two versions.


Today I was inspired by a card by another Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Mary Fish, 
whose card I received in my email in-box.   
She used the new Secret Garden Bundle
from the new Spring Catalog, for the main images on her card. 
Unfortunately, my Bundle has not arrived yet so I had to improvise.  
Nothing wrong with that , right?
It's good to have to think on your own two feet every now and then!
I did use her card template and color layout.
  
The main card is Midnight Muse.  
The Designer Papers are all from the new little pack Print Poetry from the Spring Catalog.  
I must admit that, at first glance, I wasn't sure I was happy with the prints in this little pack.  
But, boy, was I ever wrong!  
This is now the third card I have made with paper from this pack 
and I have loved every one of them!  
I just needed to take them out and look at each one 
by itself, in bits and pieces, and with it's coordinating card stocks!  


 I decided to go with flowers cut with the Floral Fusion Sizzix Die
I used Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit card stock for my flowers.  

I love these cute little flowers.  
I have not used them very much but I can see making a lot more projects with them in the future!

The Gumball Green leaves coordinate with the Gumball Green card stock frame 
and the Gumball Green that appears in the floral pattern from Print Poetry.

My Butterfly was punched from a coordinating stripe pattern - also from Print Poetry
using my Elegant Butterfly Punch.  A row of Basic Pearls finishes it off with style.  

The card ties together with a length of Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon.  
This ribbon is so soft and supple to use!  I just love it!  

I hope you have enjoyed today's card and that I have inspired you to get stampin' !


Supplies:

Cardstock:
Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Print Poetry Designer Paper Stack (Spring Catalog #129312 $6.95)

Ink:
Midnight Muse

Stamp Sets:
"Love You much": February's new release for the Best Of series Best of Love (clear mount only) #132987 $14.95
"Just for You": Afterthoughts (Retired)

Accessories:
Floral Fusion Sizzlits IBC #115969 $5.50
Little Leaves Sizzlits IBC #114511 $5.50
Elegant Butterfly Punch IBC #127526 $15.95
Basic Pearls IBC #119247 $4.95
Brights Brads IBC #119740 $6.95
Stampamajig IBC #101049 $11.95
(for precise placement of stamped images, this is a must have!)
Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon IBC #126846 $8.95/10yds
Stampin Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive

Current products can be ordered in my online store, using the code numbers I've provided, 
* 24/7 * and will be delivered direct to your door!
Just click the link to your right ;)
If you prefer for me to place your order for you, simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

******************************************************************

And, don't forget...
If you are local and would like to attend my upcoming Technique Tuesday sessions 
or any of my other classes and workshops,
my class schedule is posted on my website.  You can sign up there as well.
If you would be interested in Hosting a workshop, 
give me a call or click on the blinky to the right!
There is no better time to be a Hostess than during Sale-a-bration

Also...
I am still taking reservations for the next wave of Stamp Club - starting February 9th(new date)!  
You do not have to be local to join - long distance members are more than welcome!  
Contact me for full details on my Stamp Clubs!  
Stamp Club is a lot of fun and a great way to earn FREE products from your wish-list!!!

Happy Stamping!
Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment