Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter


This little Easter Bunny is flying high 

to bring Easter Blessings to my Friends and Family.

I love the new Cloudy Day embossing folder on page 28 of the Spring Catalog.
I hope it finds it's way into the new Annual Catalog.

Supplies Used:

Cardstock: Neutrals Collection (whisper white), Subtles Collection 
Ribbon: Stitched Pleated Ribbon (retired.  Found on the Clearance Rack for $1.39.  While supplies last.  The Clearance Rack is a fabulous place to find bargains galore!  Check back often as new items are added often.  Supplies are limited so if you see something you would like, don't wait!)






As always,
These products can be ordered in my online store, 
using the links I have provided, 
* 24/7 * 
and will be delivered direct to your door!

If you prefer for me to place your order for you, 
simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

Happy Easter Blessings to you All!
Mary









No comments:

Post a Comment