Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Surprise from Stampin' Up



With Sale-a-bration winding down, Stampin' Up! is giving us a little treat!
A never-seen-before, limited time offer to purchase a stamp set 
that will debut in the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog coming our way in June!

We can purchase this stamp set, starting today, until March 30th!  
After March 30th, we won't see it again until June!

This super cute stamp set coordinates with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch 
that is currently available in the Spring Catalog!  
If you don't already have the punch, I have fantastic news for you!
Stampin' Up! is bundling this stamp set and the punch 
and offering it at a 15% savings over what you pay purchasing them separately!!!!!

I am super excited because, somehow, I have missed ordering this punch 
and now I can buy it bundled and have extra money to put toward more goodies :)  
LOL, I'm amused that I don't say I'm saving myself some cash, I'm gonna spend it :)
Bonus!

Just hop right over to my online store and order yours (or click the links in the descriptions above)!
Or, call me with your order and I'll order yours for you when I order mine!

Thanks Stampin' Up!
-Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment