Saturday, March 23, 2013


Stampin' Up! is happy to introduce their newest product line that lets us capture it all, on-the-go. This and That will debut in the 2013-2014 annual catalog, but Stampin' Up! is  giving all of us the chance to purchase it early.


Click HERE to see the brochure.

 Here are the available products (click on the product name to view complete details, with photos of the item, in my online store.): 


131268
Epic Day This and That Journal
$10.95
130814
Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper
$10.95
130133
Remember This and That Rotary Stamp
$5.95
131271
Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers
$4.95
131269
Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
$4.95
133350
Epic Day This and That Bundle
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until April 30.
$32.08
15% Off Retail Value!
Here are the complete details: 

  • Stampin' Up! is introducing the line with these five products, but they will be adding more This and That items as time goes on.
  • Bundle Dates: March 23-April 30.  Although the items that come in the bundle will be available in the new catalog, the discounted bundle will only be offered through April 30th.  
  • There is no limit on how many This and That products or bundles that you can buy.
Do I spy Stampin' Up's 2011-2013 In Colors, Calypso Coral and Pool Party?  Hmmmm, very interesting as that family of In Colors are due to retire with the 
current annual catalog... makes you wonder....


These products can be ordered in my online store, 
using the links I've provided, 
* 24/7 * 
and will be delivered direct to your door!

If you prefer for me to place your order for you, 
simply give me a call and I will do that for you!



I am headed back to our last full day of our Scrapbook Retreat.  
I have gotten a few cards made a few Scrabpook Pages created 
so look for me to be posting those in the coming days. 

Happy Saturday!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment