Saturday, March 30, 2013

With Deepest Sympathy

My Mom called me the other day to let me know that her Uncle Paul had passed away.  
I did not know him that well but I have fond memories of spending time at their cabin on the lake as a little girl.  My Mom was very close to him and her Aunt Hazel.  They are together again now and he is at peace and pain free.  He will be greatly missed - especially by his Daughter and caregiver for many years, Paula.  This card is for her and I hope it brings her some comfort and peace as she mourns.


Stamp set: Thanks for Caring (retired)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand,Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Tools, Etc: Labels Collection Framelits, Festive Piercing Pack, Piercing tool, Big Shot, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals.



No comments:

Post a Comment