Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Silver Sparkle Anniversary Card


This Anniversary card was one of the cards we made at my last workshop.
It is really elegant up close and personal.  

It was made with just one layer of Silver Glimmer Paper 
and the rest is entirely Whisper White.

The Happy Anniversary was stamped in Crumb Cake 
which does not over-power the card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Silver Glimmer PaperNeutrals Collection (whisper white)
Stamp Set: Memorable Moments (I used Wood Mount.  Also available in Clear Mount)


As always,
These products can be ordered in my online store
using the links I have provided, 
* 24/7 * 
and will be delivered direct to your door!

If you prefer for me to place your order for you, 
simply give me a call and I will do that for you!

Happy Stamping!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment