Monday, May 13, 2013

Another Page for Puppy's Scrapbook



Today's project is another page I have created for Puppy's Scrapbook.
Since I did not know if she would be Black or Yellow, I needed to be prepared for both :)
She is Black but, I'm sure some family photos will look super cute on this page
 (she has two Yellow brothers!)

The base page is a 12"x12" sheet of Primrose Petals 

I cut a  12"x12" sheet of Very Vanilla Card Stock down to 10"x10".
The Paw Prints are created by punching out 
Primrose Petals card stock 
with the Full Heart Punch and the Small Oval Punch.

The punched shapes are glued to a square of Very Vanilla Card Stock 
then the squares are glued to a Early Espresso Scallop Square. 
I used the larger square from the Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (retiring) 
as it is a perfect size for the base for the Paw Prints!

I placed a strip of Early Espresso in the center of the page 
and added a strip 1/4" smaller, in Very Vanilla, on top of it 
- this will give me a place to add my title and a little bit of journaling. 

My photo mats are Early Espresso.  

I hope you enjoyed today's project 
and thank you for stopping by today!

As always,
If you have any questions, 
Please do not hesitate to contact me!!!!

Here are the links to the lists of retiring Stamp Sets and Accessories:



Many of the items on the Accessories List are selling out fast!
If there is something you would like to have, 
please, 
order now so you don't miss out!

Happy Shopping!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment