Sunday, May 12, 2013

Another Page with Pinwheels on Parade


I am having way too much fun playing with this 
I just love it and I am so sad that it is retiring :(

I chose a 12x12 sheet of Whisper White Card Stock
(that you can't see due to my white table - sorry about that)
as the base for this page.

I then cut down a sheet of Baja Breeze 12"x12" Card Stock (from the kit)
(also one of our retiring core colors that broke my heart to lose)
to a 10"x10" sheet.

I cut a large panel from an 81/2"x11" Midnight Muse Card Stock 
and adhered 3 smaller panels cut from Riding Hood Red Card Stock 
(which is also retiring just as I was really starting to like it!!!)
I tied a piece of Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon
around that panel before adhering it to the front of my page.

Over the ribbon, I attached one of the coordinating Card Stock Stickers 
which come with the kit.
There is a nice little area to add a date, 
or other small journaling, to the page.

Next, I cut two Top Note shapes (using the Top Note Bigz Die)
and tucked them under the top and bottom of the photo panel.
I added a Card Stock Sticker Pinwheel to the top one and
Flagged Stickers to the bottom.
These will provide me journaling space as well as an area for my title.

To finish it off, I cut a strip from one of the kit's Designer Papers
and adhered it along the bottom of the Baja Breeze Square.

I hope you have enjoyed today's project 
and hope I have inspired you 
to give Pinwheels on Parade a whirl :)

Pinwheels on Parade Simply Scrappin'


This is a super fun collection of happy colors 
and I just love the embellishments that come with it!   
Don't let it retire without grabbing one - or two - for yourself.  

Visit my online store and order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment