Saturday, May 25, 2013

Clockworks Note Card Re-Fresh



Today I am sharing my re-make of the Clockworks Note Card 
which was a make-and-take at Stampin' Up! Regionals in 2012.
My Club Members are receiving this card
as one of their 3 FREE club cards this month!

I love this design and I thought it would be a fabulous way 
to showcase some of our New 2013-2015 In-Colors 
and pair them up with some of our continuing 
2012-2014 In-Colors!

I love the result!

You could earn the new 2013-2015 In-Color assortment
absolutely FREE
by joining one of my ongoing Clubs!
Hostess Clubs are a great way to learn new techniques 
and earn FREE Stampin' Up products!!!!

Contact me for complete details 
and to start your membership!

Hope you can fit in some stamping time this weekend,
and a Sincere Thank You, to all of our Military - past and present!
Mary
Current Products Supply List (links and code numbers for New In-Colors coming soon):

Coming soon:
links and code numbers for the 20pack Note Cards and Envelopes

as well as for our New In-Colors - which I have used on today's card:

Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush
                                                             


1 comment:

  1. I love how you used what everyone considers a 'masculine set' and made such a lovely, feminine card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete