Saturday, May 11, 2013

Puppy Paw Scrapbook Page


The last few days have been a whirlwind of events and changes
and the next few weeks are going to be just as eventful!

Wednesday and Thursday, we drove up to Massachusetts...
- a two day drive that went on forever - 
to attend our Granddaughter's First Communion (today), 
spend Mother's Day with my Mom (tomorrow),
Compete with Midge in Agility (next weekend),
and attend the wedding ceremony of two dear friends.

Our newest addition to the family was born during our drive.
A little female Labrador puppy!
Her entrance into the world, along with her 6 siblings, was full of drama!
I was glued to watching email,texts and Facebook posts for most of the ride!
We are so happy that her Mama and 5 Brothers and 1 Sister are home now and doing well!
We are looking forward to watching her grow and getting to know her - 
via emails and Facebook (lol) -
over the next weeks.

Now we need a name for her :)
I'm hoping that her little personality will point us in a direction :)

So, with her in mind, I give you today's project!
A Puppy Paw Print Scrapbook page!

The Paw Prints are created by punching out 
Basic Black and Riding Hood Red (retiring) card stock 

The punched shapes are glued to a square of Very Vanilla Card Stock 
then the squares are glued to a Basic Black Scallop Square. 
The larger square from the Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (retiring) 
is a perfect base for the Paw Prints!

I adhered the four Paw Print panels 
to the four corners of my base sheet of card stock.

I then cut 3 equal pieces of Basic Black card stock, 
for photo mats/journaling boxes, 
and adhered them in a row down the middle.

I added 2 square photo mats/journal mats, 
in Riding Hood Red, 
on the left and right sides, to complete my layout. 

I hope you have enjoyed today's project!
I can't wait to fill this page with photos and stories 
about the new addition!

Thanks for stopping by today!

As always,
If you have any questions, 
Please do not hesitate to contact me!!!!

Here are the links to the lists of retiring Stamp Sets and Accessories:



Happy Shopping!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment