Wednesday, June 12, 2013

3 Days left to save on Digital/June Grab Your Greetings Reminder






June is HOT right now at Stampin' Up!
Our new Annual Catalog is Fantastic!!!!

If you would love a copy of your own, 
and don't already have a relationship with another Demonstrator, 
I would love to send you a copy!

FREE Annual Catalogs and Seasonal Catalogs
are a perk of being a member of my Hostess Clubs!

Contact me for Details!  
View the PDF version, of our annual catalog, right here on my blog (see right sidebar)
and on my Website.

Time is running out to save 25% on select Digital and Print products!

Grab Your Greetings sale ends on June 30th!
3 Fabulous Greeting stamp sets are on sale for 25% - but only until the end of June!

Shop my Online Store and Save!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment