Monday, June 24, 2013

Hello Sweet Friend Paper Bag -- Brian Pilling



Hello Friends!
I'm so sorry to be absent for so long... 
I have been Stampin' UP! a storm lately (hee hee)
to bring some new projects to you.   
I have a few more to get photographed 
and then I can start creating my new blog posts for you!

In the meantime,
Please enjoy this short video from the Stampin' UP! home office!
You will learn how make this super cute little gift bag - featured in our new Annual Catalog!

If you do not have a current Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog, 
and would like your own personal copy,
Contact Me today to find out how you can get one from me... 
absolutely FREE!
(if you have a relationship with another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, 
please contact them directly)

Have a fabulous Monday!
Happy Stampin'!
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment