Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June 2013 Paper Pumpkin Kit



Interested in making your own personalized greeting cards 
and other paper projects? 

Intimidated by all of the options and don't know where to begin? 
Here is your answer! 


Everything you need , delivered in one pretty package, every month! 

Exclusive Paper Pumpkin stamps, cardstock, mini ink pad, 
(envelopes for card projects) - all contained in that little box! 
All you need is adhesive and you are good to go! 
You even get instructions for putting together the sample idea! 
If you want, you can even add a little of your own creativity! 

Contact me to get started
or visit:

then,when you sign up, put my name 
Mary Bush
as your Demonstrator!

Every month, my subscribers receive 
exclusive bonus project ideas,
created by me, delivered to their in-box!

Just my way of saying "Thank You".

What are you waiting for?
Subscribe today and begin your creative journey!

Happy Stamping,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment