Monday, September 30, 2013

CFC115: Fall Hello


Hello!
Today's project is a Fall Hello card, which I have created for the 
CAS-ual Friday's Blog Challenge.


With my LOVE for Fall, this was a difficult challenge for me... NOT!
Any excuse to make a Fall themed card is ok with me!

Does this card look oddly familiar?
Check out page 38 of the Holiday Catalog!

I took the basic design of the Christmas Greetings card,
added the embossed edges, and changed-up the stamped image!
Yay!  Another "sketch" to play with!


What?  You don't have a Holiday Catalog?!

I have posted a link to the online version
in the right hand tool bar of my blog.
If you do not already have a relationship with another Demonstrator,
I would be thrilled to be your Demonstrator!
All of my Customers receive a copy of the Holiday Catalog - FREE.


I hope you have enjoyed todays card.
All of the supplies I have used can be found in my online store.
Just click on the description below then click "add to bag".

Thanks for stopping by today!  Happy Stamping!
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful leaf images. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete