Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Deals of the Week and Holiday Sale


Hello!
I have fabulous news to share with you!

Starting tomorrow, November 20th,
Stampin' Up! is holding it's annual Holiday Sale 

Savings can be found in my Online Store
and by ordering through me directly!

This sale lasts through December 2nd
and there are even some special Doorbuster Deals
 - which are available tomorrow only!


Notice that our Stampin' Trimmer is on sale!
With the recent addition of our
this special discounted price on our trimmer
makes it affordable for you 
to pick up an extra trimmer for the Rotary Arm!

And, that's not all!
On top of the Holiday Sale,
we still have our Weekly Deals 
to take advantage of!!!
Check out this week's hot deals:

You can shop the sales as often as you like!
There are no quantity limits either!

Just shop my Online Store 
and start saving!!!

As always,
If you have any questions,
I'm here for you!

Happy Shopping!
Mary











No comments:

Post a Comment