Sunday, May 25, 2014

Gently Thinking of You


Today, I pay tribute to one of my favorite 
Fall stamp sets:
Gently Falling.

I love Fall, I love Leaves and I love this set!

I immediately thought of it 
when I saw the color combo 
for Just Add Ink's 
Challenge #215: 
Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar 
and Garden Green.

I combined it with Seize the Sketch's 
Sketch Challenge #20:

I hope you like today's card.
If you have Gently Falling, show it some love.
If you don't, jump on over to my Online Store 
and grab it before it's gone!
The Clear Mount set is On Sale!  
But only while supplies last!

Happy Stamping,
Mary




7 comments:

  1. You are making me want it to be fall already, as it's my favorite season. Beautiful card and colors. Thanks for playing along at SeizeThe Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Fall card - great use of the sketch~ Thanks for joining in at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Mary - perfect choice of stamp set! Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree - this is a lovely stamp set. I love the lay out you have used too. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for your comments! I enjoyed working with this sketch! Too bad I forgot to add my little extra shape :( I had it all planned too. Guess I got over excited to post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have used the challenge colours to perfection to create this gorgeous card Mary! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, Gently Falling is so appropriate for this card with the leaves cascading down. You have used the colours delightfully. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete