Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Post Card


Today's card was inspired 
by this week's sketch challenge
over at Seize the Sketch.  
Once again, I knew immediately
what the focal point of my card would be!
I originally bought this stamp 
with Scrapbook pages in mind. 
However, it fit perfectly with this sketch 
so I had the opportunity to use it on a card!

I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out!
It is sitting on my desk, front and center!
It just makes me happy (grin)!

I hope this card shares some of that happiness      
with you and inspires you as well!

Happy Stamping!
Mary
Supplies:

POST CARD
Item: 130366



POST CARD
Item: 130369



HAPPY WATERCOLOR
Item: 133188



HAPPY WATERCOLOR
Item: 133191



GORGEOUS GRUNGE
Item: 130514



GORGEOUS GRUNGE CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET
Item: 130517



POSTAGE DUE
Item: 132064



POSTAGE DUE CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET
Item: 126397



POSTAGE STAMP PUNCH
Item: 122344



BLUSHING BRIDE 8-1/2" X 11" CARDSTOCK
Item: 131198



BLUSHING BRIDE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Item: 131172


PEAR PIZZAZZ CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Item: 131180


SOFT SUEDE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Item: 126978


STAMPING SPONGES
Item: 101610



STAMPIN' TRIMMER
Item: 126889

11 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card with a lovely vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card - love that you turned the sketch

    Barb HOusner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Barb! I thought of the Post Card stamp the second I saw the sketch :)

      Delete
  3. Mary, this is SO pretty! I just love your soft pallette, and the stamp set that you chose :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Karen! I like this color combo as well. I will miss Happy Watercolor :(

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty card Mary! Love your choice of colors! Thanks for joining along with STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, drooling over here. ;) Love the soft colors, and the distressed, vintage look.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Seize The Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Colleen! I love how this card turned out and I appreciate everyone's comments! I had a lot of fun and I look forward to playing with you all again!

      Delete
  6. Mary, I love how you turned the sketch on it's side and I love the colors you chose! Thanks for playing along with my sketch at Seize the Sketch this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete