Friday, June 6, 2014

A Festive Flurry of Season's Greetings


Today's card is a bit of the unexpected!
A Holiday card, from Me, in June!
That is basically unheard of!

I am going to try to be more prepared, 
this coming Holiday season, than I was last year!
Last year, I was in a mad rush at the last minute!
That kind of takes the fun out of creating my special Holiday cards 
and I didn't get to send out as many as I would have liked.

There is a weekly challenge out in cyber land 
This weeks challenge is a color challenge:
I hope to participate more often, and start my collection of cards now,
so that I may enjoy my Holiday Season more later!

So, what do you think?
Is this a "keeper"?
Should I produce more of it? Or move on to something else?

If you have enjoyed today's card,
a complete supply list, 
and links to each item in my Online Store,
are below!  

Thanks for visiting me today!
HoHoHo,
Mary
*** I guess it's a Keeper.  My card was selected as an Honorable Mention!  Thank you so much!  View my card, and the rest of the entries, by clicking the badge below!

Shopping and Supply List:
FESTIVE FLURRY CLEAR-MOUNT BUNDLE
Item: 133285


FESTIVE FLURRY WOOD-MOUNT BUNDLE
Item: 133284



MORE MERRY MESSAGES WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET
Item: 126400



MORE MERRY MESSAGES CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET
Item: 126402



COASTAL CABANA CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Item: 131175



CRUMB CAKE CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Item: 126975



REAL RED CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD
Item: 126949



RHINESTONE BASIC JEWELS EMBELLISHMENTS
Item: 119246



DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH
Item: 120907



STAMPIN' TRIMMER
Item: 126889



STAMPING TRIMMER ROTARY ADDITION
Item: 129407
CRUMB CAKE 8-1/2" X 11" CARD STOCK
Item: 120953

REAL RED 8-1/2" X 11" CARD STOCK
Item: 102482

*** Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (retired).  May be substituted.


9 comments:

  1. Very cute card, I love these pretty papers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the snowflakes, Mary! Thanks for leaving some love on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think anyone will be happy to receive this beautiful card, Mary! Before Merry Monday, I was in a frantic rush to get my cards out. I love having them all done so I can concentrate on other things. Thanks for coming by and sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, LOVE your design - it's very fresh and bright! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is a keeper, and the side papers, wow, love the matchy matchy!!!! and the snowflakes, jaw dropping my dear!! I make several Christmas Keepers!!! And do about 2 of them and then move on -LOL!!!
    Thanks for joining in the merriment at Merry Monday!!!
    -Hugz Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you stepped out of the normal routine and threw a Christmas card out there for us at Merry Monday this week, Mary!! Gorgeous snowflakes and colors :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is lovely - I love that splash of red against the aqua shades

    ReplyDelete