Thursday, June 19, 2014

Merry Monday in Pink,Silver,and White


I cannot tell you how hard it was to photograph this card!
I must have taken dozens of photos 
and they were all terrible :(

I apologize for the glare here.
Sadly, this is the best I could do....
In person, this card is so pretty 
and the pink is so soft and subtle.
I hope you can get the general idea.

I stamped the solid tree image in Pink Pirouette,
stamped the outline image in VersaMark,
 and heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.  

My Merry Christmas, from Petite Pairs, 
is also stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed in Silver.  The Silver 1/8" Ribbon adds the perfect touch!

I will be back later with my supply list 
but I want to get this post up before my day goes hay-wire!
We are on the road, to another Agility Competition, early tomorrow morning!  I have lots of packing to do!

By the way, last weekend, my Amazing Midge 
Qualified in 7 of out 10 runs!!!!
2 of the 3 we didn't qualify in... well, they were all my fault :(  A lot of lessons were learned!
And, my Little Red Dog, Lucy... 
she Qualified in 3 out of her 4 runs!
I messed up in the fourth and final run :(
I cost us a qualifying score AND a Title for her :(
I'm still kicking myself!!!
She is 11.5 years old so those runs are precious!

Happy Stamping!
Thanks for visiting me today,
Mary


*** I am truly honored.  My card was selected as an Honorable Mention!  Thank you so much!  

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Silver has always been hard for me to photograph too, but I think you did great! Your tree looks amazing and so soft with the silver and pink together. Lovely job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I agree with photographing cards, it can be hard! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas tree, Mary! I love the soft pink with the silver embossing! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I love pink Christmas Trees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Mary! Love the pretty embossed tree and the striped background! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, this is very pretty! I love that tree ... and the die you used to cut it out with. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You All, very much, for your comments and for choosing my card as an Honorable Mention! I am truly Honored!

    ReplyDelete