Monday, June 2, 2014

New Beginnings



It's Here!
It's Finally Here!

The Brand New 2014-2015 Annual Catalog 
goes Live today!!!!
12 Noon (MDT) which is 2 PM here on the East Coast!
I'm so excited!

If you are looking for a copy of your own,
and do not currently have 
a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator,
I would happy to provide one for you!

In addition to the linked photo above,
I also have a link to the PDF version in my side bar.
There is also a link to purchase one from me 
- via PayPal, 
or, you may order one, in my Online Store,
for $5.00 using Item Code 136732

If you have a lot of items on your Wish-List
but need to stick to a budget, 
How about joining
(or gathering some friends to create your own)
 one of my Hostess Clubs?
Members of my Hostess Clubs 
receive a copy of the current Annual Catalog
and a copy of any additional catalogs released throughout the year
for FREE!

Contact me for more information
or to join!

Hostess Clubs are a great way to cross off 
some of those Wish-List items
while earning more of them for FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment