Thursday, June 12, 2014

Season's Greetings Santa Owl


HoHoHo!

Today I have another Holiday Card to share with you!
I am really enjoying playing along with the fabulous group over at 
This week's challenge is to incorporate a Santa Hat into your project!

I must admit that I was stumped!
While I am spending some time up in New England, I only brought a handful of Holiday themed stamp sets with me.  None of them have a Santa Hat stamp!  
I figured I would not be playing along this week.
Then, I was looking through some old photos on my computer and came across a Scrapbook page I had made that had this cute little Owl Punch Santa on it!

I grabbed my punches and went to work!
Isn't he the cutest?!

He also fits in with the challenge at 
a new challenge blog I just discovered!


I hope you enjoy today's card!
Come December, I just may have a stack of Holiday cards 
*ready to go* after all!

As always, if you would like to re-create today's card,
I have posted a complete shopping/supply list below.
Shop my Online Store 
and get to stamping your own stack of Holiday cards!

Happy Stamping 
and Thanks for visiting me today!
-Mary



For a limited time you can join my Stampin’ Up! Team
for just $50 ! 
This amazing opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take what you already love doing—stamping and crafting—and save/make a little money while you're at it!
When you join Stampin’ Up! during this limited-time offer, you’ll receive: 
  • $55 US/$60 CAN worth of products
  • A 30 percent discount on your first order*
  • A 20 percent discount on all your orders
  • Free Paper Pumpkin Kit
  • Free entrance to our annual Convention* (must be registered by the 20th of June)
Create friendships that will last forever and enjoy the benefits of fun, friends, and creativity—become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator today.
*Certain restrictions apply; contact me for full details

Shopping/Supply List:

BUILDER OWL PUNCH
Item: 118074



PETITE PENNANTS BUILDER PUNCH
Item: 122361



1/2" CIRCLE PUNCH
Item: 119869



WORD BUBBLES FRAMELITS DIE
Item: 132968



NORTHERN FLURRY TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER
Item: 120902



MORE MERRY MESSAGES WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET
Item: 126400



MORE MERRY MESSAGES CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET
Item: 126402



REAL RED 8-1/2" X 11" CARD STOCK
Item: 102482



WHISPER WHITE 8-1/2" X 11" CARD STOCK
Item: 100730



BIG SHOT
Item: 113439



BIG SHOT MAGNETIC PLATFORM
Item: 130658



SILVER GLIMMER PAPER
Item: 135314 

9 comments:

  1. I agree, so cute! Great use of your punches. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday and enjoy visiting New England. I live in New Hampshire. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kristie! Whereabouts in NH? I have family and friends in NH.

      Delete
  2. How cute is this little guy .... I love him! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun owl, Mary! What a creative way to make his Santa hat! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute CAS card Mary, love your owl. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and sparkly. Loving that owl punch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome way to use the owl punch!! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card ;o)
    Thank you for joning us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete