Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bloom With Hope Note Card


We made this card last week at my 
Hostess Appreciation Event.

I love making note cards!
They are the perfect size for tucking inside a gift,
adding to a bouquet of flowers, and 
for mailing a little note to a friend 
letting them know that you are thinking of them.

This card was created with the 
exclusive Hostess stamp set
Bloom with Hope.
This set can be found on page 240 
of the Annual Catalog.
Or, by clicking here.

You can earn this exclusive stamp set
by Hosting a qualifying Workshop, 
by being a member of my Hostess Clubs,
or by placing an order of $150 or more
in my Online Store.

If you have enjoyed today's card, 
and would like to make it for yourself, 
you will find the shopping/supply list 
located at the bottom of this post.

You can purchase all of the supplies, 
in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

If you would like to host a Workshop, 
where you and your guests can make this card,
you will find my events calendar 
and more details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

Happy Stamping!
Mary


 Here are this week's Weekly Deals
Available in my Online Store,
at these discounted prices,
through Monday, November 3rd.
While you are bargain hunting,
don't forget to stop by the Clearance Rack!
Lots of great products are in there
at super prices!!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment