Thursday, October 2, 2014

Bright & Beautiful Season's Greetings


Decisions, Decisions...
Each Holiday card I make, becomes my favorite!
I just don't know which one I like most!
I guess I will be sending out a whole bunch 
of different cards again this year!
No one on my list tends to get the same card :)

Today's card features the new Bright and Beautiful stamp set
found on page 25 of the Holiday Catalog.

The second I saw this stamp set, I knew 
that I would be ordering it with my first Holiday Catalog order!
This set is another Mary's Must Have!

Again, you get images, and a greeting,
for the front of your card
(and to add a little extra something to the inside & back)
as well as a message for the inside!
I hope you enjoy today's card!
You can purchase all of the supplies 
to make this card at home,
In my Online Store, 
simply by clicking on the links below.

If you would like to attend a class,
or Host a Workshop 
so you and your guests can make this card,
you will find my events calendar 
and more details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!
Happy Stamping!
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment