Friday, October 17, 2014

Sahara Stars with Joy


Yesterday I posted this card.
While I was creating it, I had an inspiration 
and this is the result.

I stamped my black star on Very Vanilla 
instead of the Whisper White.
It changed the look quite a bit.  
You probably can't tell the difference here 
but, I like the softer look that the V.V. gives the card.

This was my first time using the word framelits.
I learned the hard way... use a layer of wax paper 
between your die and card stock!
I knew I should, I didn't...
 I now have a broken "Joy" in my trash :(

My shopping/supply list is posted below.

You can purchase all of the supplies 
to make this card at home,
In my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

If you would like to attend a class,
or Host a Workshop, 
where you can make this card,
you will find my events calendar 
and more details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment