Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mixed Seasonal Thanks for the Players

Hello there!
I have been MIA for the last two weeks or so. 
So much has been going on, I don't know where to begin... 
In summary, I competed with the girls, I got sick & 
spent a week in bed, competed with them again, 
had a visit from my GrandDaughters and their Father, 
and had my baby dog spayed.  Whew!  That's a lot! 

In the midst of it all, I also got a lot of stamping done 
and taught some classes!  
I have a lot of projects to share with you!

Today's card fits right in with the current challenge 
Ann's Clean and Simple Thank You Challenge.
I have made two versions of this card.
In the first one, 
I stamped the flower with Crushed Curry 
in the second one, I stamped it with Cajun Craze.
I am undecided which one I like best.
If you have a preference, please let me know!
I would love to hear which one strikes you the most
and why.

If you have enjoyed today's card, 
and would like to make it for yourself, 
you will find the shopping/supply list 
located at the bottom of this post.

You can purchase all of the supplies, 
in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

If you would like to host a Workshop, 
where you and your guests can make this card,
you will find my events calendar
and more details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!
Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!

Happy Stamping!
Mary


Today's Project Supply List:










           Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Mary! It is so hard to pick which one of these two cards I like the best, as they are both lovely. At first I thought I liked the Cajun Craze one the best, but after looking at them again, I think it's the Crushed Curry version. The lighter Crushed Curry pops more against the Old Olive, and gives an overall airy feel. However, anyone would LOVE to receive either! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete