Saturday, December 20, 2014

A CASE of Gold Noel


Today's card continues 
our Countdown to Christmas journey.

I was inspired by a card created by Louise Sharp.
I loved her card and, as I started stamping, 
found myself adding my own little touches to it.

I just love my version of her card!

I hope you do too!

To recreate this card (or your own version ) 
yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this one for Free!

Happy Stamping,
Mary 

Shop our Year-End Closeouts here:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment