Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Merry Little Wish for the Players

I really enjoyed creating today's card.
I love a good challenge 
and this week's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge
over at The Paper Players really got me thinking.

I chose to go the "corner to corner" route
Trees - Embossing - Glitter
I am really enjoying my Festival of Trees bundle!
If you know me, you know that I "must" have 
any and every stamp set 
that has a coordinating punch or set of dies :)

I even used the images on the inside of my card
If you would like to create this card yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour combo - makes a great change to usual Xmas colour ways x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I love the colors you used! So fun and festive! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete