Saturday, December 13, 2014

Bright & Beautiful Silver Gifts


As I continue my Countdown to Christmas posts,
I would like to share another gift ensemble 
that I have created.

I just love being able to create
coordinated cards and gift bags!  

No more "cookie cutter" gift bags for me (grin)!

I have a stock-pile of un-adorned bags in my closet 
Just waiting to be dressed up 
and be given to someone special.

These are bags you know your recipient 
will be proud to pass on - or maybe 
just keep for themselves :)

My little ensemble also fits in with the latest challenge 
over at the Paper Players:
Be sure to swing by later 
and check out all of the other entries!

ALL of my stamping is heat embossed 
with Silver Embossing Powder - with the exception of 
the Night of Navy Greeting, the little Noel 
on the back of a dangling star, and the scattering of 
Night of Navy images on my envelope.

I am very happy with how my little bundle turned out!


To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this set!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive projects like this one for Free!

Happy Stamping,
Mary 

Shop our Year-End Closeouts here:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. What a great set! I love all the silver, so fun for Christmas. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Mary! What a beautiful set you've created....good to use up some of that stash, right?! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, this is just a beautiful set! The silver is beautiful and the recipient will love it! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete