Friday, December 5, 2014

Dazzling Midnight Trees


Hello!
Today's project showcases the Dryer Sheet Technique 
and our fabulous, longest running stamp set:
and our must have greetings set

With just these two stamp sets in your collection,
You can create a card for any occasion!


To recreate this project yourself,
you will find my shopping/supply list 
 at the bottom of this post.
Purchase all of your supplies in my Online Store
simply by clicking on the links below.

***If you would like me to place your order for you,
give me a call and I will do that for you!

***Host a Workshop
where you and your guests can make this card!
You will find the details Here.                                     
No experience is necessary!

***Join my Hostess Club 
and receive cards like this one for Free!


Shop our Year-End Closeouts here:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment