Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas from the Bush's


Well, I'm a day late :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday 
Surrounded by the ones you love!

I had intended to get on here sooner but...
you know how that goes :)

Today, I would like to share with you 
two fabulous Christmas cards - 
both of which were CASE'd from the fabulous 
Tami White.  My wonderful Upline & Mentor.

I'm sure you are not surprised 
that this first one shows off my Ornamental Pine 
in all of it's glory :)

This next one was made with the always in vogue
Lovely as a Tree.


What will you be doing today?

If you are stamping today,
how about showing your Ornamental Pine 
or Lovely as a Tree
a little Lovin'?

Don't have them yet?!
You know, you still have time to grab yourself Ornamental Pine!

Just click on over to my Online Store 
following the links below!

Me? No, I won't be stamping today.
We are loading up the trailer 
and heading off to run Agility with friends 
this weekend!  I'm really excited about it!
Time to see if the work I've doing with the baby
is having an effect ;)

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Mary

Shop our Year-End Closeouts here:



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Today's Project's Shopping/Supply List:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment